I've just been setting up our internal galaxy server and following the
instructions to get the NCBI BLAST+ tool working but I kept getting stuck with
it passing -db "" in rather than the actual database name.  It turns out,
because I had copied the examples in the blastdb_p.loc file, I had put two tabs
in just as in the sample doc.  This doesn't work.  It has to be one tab.
However, I would say that it would be better for the code to be fixed so it can
handle a variable number of tabs rather than being so strict.

Shane