Hello Jean!
I am using the galaxy in my project CBT (Work Completion of course), I am
student of Computer Science.
I'll put my project to run on a server of a university to make the
presentation, only for this first'm running and configuring everything in
my notebook (locally), I followed all the steps to configure apache, just
that I can only access the galaxy by the address that I put in the galaxy,
if I access my apache can not view the project as configured galaxy.

Sorry about my doubts, I think someone may have already gone through it and
maybe you can help me.

Hugs.

--

*Alfredo Guilherme*