Hi,

I am proxying with Apache (and using xsendfile).

I wrote a wrapper for FastTree (http://www.microbesonline.org/fasttree/)
that uses the stderr_wrapper.py method to handle with stderr output.

When I click the display data in browser button (the eye) for the tree
output (txt file) I am prompted to download the file. It downloads as with
a file name and extension like 4HYYCqht.dms.part. Has anyone encountered
this issue before? Failing to see anything different in the apache logs..

Cheers,
Julian