On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Joel Rosenberg <thisisj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So I'm trying to install the recently migrated ncbi_blast_plus tool from the
> Tool Shed to my local galaxy instance running in EC2 and am getting errors at
> the installation step.
>
> After clicking "Install to local Galaxy" I immediately get: "Server Error An
> error occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn debug on to
> display exception reports here)" and an HTTP 500 error code is returned.
> Chrome tells me the URL it's attempting to request is:
>
> http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/install_repositories_by_revision?changeset_revisions=a4b9836f8f47&repository_ids=cd0d8ada19d98f27

Trying that URL in Firefox also gives the  "Server Error An error
occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn debug
on to display exception reports here)" message.

It looks like a problem in the public ToolShed.

Peter

P.S. Problems with local Galaxy installs are normally discussed
on the galaxy-dev list (CC'd) rather than galaxy-user list.