Hi Derrick,

This behavior is likely the result of your not having any entries for the bwa
tools defined in your tool_conf.xml file.  Your tool_conf.xml file is parsed as
a part of the process of installing the migrated tools in order to load your
tool panel in the same way it was defined before the migration.  If there are
no entries for the tools in the tool_conf.xml file the repository will not be
installed, and the tools will not be loaded.

This information is discussed in the following section of the tool shed wiki.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/MigratingToolsFromGalaxyDistribution

Greg Von Kuster