Hi all,

I've browsed a few of the public Galaxies to get an idea of what I like and
don't like; I've noticed that some of the instances have an "accordion"
behavior where when one of the tool sections is expanded, all others collapse.
In galaxy main, you can have multiple tool sections open at once.  I would
prefer the accordion style... does anyone know where this is configured, or do
I have to manually change the javascript call to jquery's slide function?

Thanks!
-Carrie