On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Jim Johnson <johns...@umn.edu> wrote:
> Checking to see if there is any interest in including a parameter option to
> select outputs for cuffdiff,
> potentially including a composite output and a cummeRbund sqlite database.

Hi JJ,

I'm highly interested in something like this, I even tried in the past
to come up with a solution[1], but I gave up when I was hit hard by
the complexity of the current cuffdiff output you talk about it. I
think your solution sounds great and I will make sure to test your
demo code as soon as possible.

[1]http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/cjav/cummerbund

Thanks,
Carlos