Hi Jim,

This is nice and is a path forward for the immediate future.

That said, a couple extensions to Galaxy to better support composite datatypes
would enable cummerbund without the additional tools:

(i) extending the composite datatype to include definition of individual
outputs in the collection;
(ii) extend the history panel to allow usage/selection of (1) the complete
composite set of files or (2) individual items in a composite datatype

Once (i) is done, (ii) should be straightforward using the new history panel
code.

Of course, the advantage of these extensions is that they'd address both
cummerbund issues as well as other challenges, such as using output from the
barcode splitter.

J.