Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:07:03 -0300
From: Alfredo Guilherme Silva Souza<alfredo.bioinformat...@gmail.com>
To:galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Group parameters

Hello

I'm needing some grouping parameters into a tool that I'm developing, so I
did not find any answers in the wiki galaxy.

Attached is a picture with the example of the way that the parameters are
in my tool currently, and the manner in which I need to leave.

Thank you.

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib