Hi,

You might have a look to the GMAP aligner wrapper in the toolshed http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/. Apparently you have to use the html codes for the symbols, instead of the symbols themselves
GMAP example:

label="<H2>Input Sequences</H2>Select an mRNA or EST dataset to map" />

Cheers,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib

On 10/15/2012 03:41 PM, Alfredo Guilherme Silva Souza wrote:

Hello Joachim,

I did the test here, but there appears no effect when I add tags to label the value you entered.

Do you have any examples?
Maybe I might be doing wrong.

Hugs.