I managed to fix my problem.

I modified the CCAT wrapper to output the CCAT log file to Galaxy,
then got this at the end:

reading tag files......
0 tags in L1, 0 tags in L2.
tag file error!

So there was an error when running the CCAT binary, but the CCAT
wrapper thinks it succeeded and tries to move the output files.
I looked at the CCAT source and it turns out it is returning 0 on
error, which seems bizarre.

The cause of the real error was my chromosome names were "1", "2",
"Y", etc. instead of "chr1", "chr2", "chrY", etc.

Kyle