Hi all!

I have a tool which takes one ore more input files. For each input file one
output is created,

i.e. 1 input file -> 1 output file, 2 input files -> 2 output files, etc.

What is the best way to handle this? I used the directions for handlin multiple
output files where

the ?Number of Output datasets cannot be determined until tool run? which in my
opinion is a bit

inappropriate. BTW: The input files are added via the <repeat>-Tag, so maybe
there is a similar

thing for outputs?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,