Hello,
We just did a few tweaks to improve Galaxy performance, and a new issue popped up that I would like advice on troubleshooting.

When we run workflows, we see that tools later in the workflow run and crash before the results they depend on have completed running.

We can re-run the crashed jobs later and they work fine, suggesting that they are only failing in the context of running workflows.

    I'd appreciate any advice on how to start troubleshooting this problem.

Thanks much!
Todd

--

Todd Oakley, Professor