Hi galaxy-dev community,

I recently installed velevetoptimiser via the toolshed. I copied binaries
in the tool directory on our local Galaxy. I wanted to give it a try to
confirm installation was correct and get the following error message (see
below). I know that the output files are created via Galaxy with some name
looking like dataset_###.dat, one of this should be corresponding to
'contig.fa'. Could it be that python script is not looking for the right
file name ? As anybody saw the same error before?

Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/data/galaxyTools/shed_tools_dev/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/konradpaszkiewicz/velvetoptimiser/50ae1360fbbe/velvetoptimiser/velvet_optimiser.py",
line 102, in <module>
    if __name__ == "__main__": __main__()
  File
"/data/galaxyTools/shed_tools_dev/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/konradpaszkiewicz/velvetoptimiser/50ae1360fbbe/velvetoptimiser/velvet_optimiser.py",
line 67, in __main__
    for line in open(contigs_path ):
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'contigs.fa'