Greetings,

I'm trying to analyse a number of mouse RNA-seq samples on a local galaxy
install. When trying to run cuffmerge and cuffcompare I get the following error.

No sequence data found for dbkey M_musculus_Ensembl_NCBIM37, so sequence data
cannot be used.

The tool works fine with a human reference genome so im fairly confident I just
fumbled a config file somewhere.
The problem is I been having difficulty locating exactly what file defines what
sequence file is being used?

I looked through all my config files but so far I been unable to locate the
error, could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

Best Regards

Jonas Grauholm
AROS Applied Biotechnology A/S
SciencePark Skejby