Hi all,
I have installed galaxy on my local mac system and its been installed
successfully. But when I am adding some additional links in the
tool_conf.xml file (which is responsible for left menu); I am not getting
it properly updated on my server (localhost:8080). Means whenever I make
changes, those get changed in left menu; but those get refreshed after a
long time (say half an hour); which makes it more difficult to trace and
work on local system.
PS: I do stop run.sh and re run again for webpage refreshing, even that
does not properly refresh the web page interface of galaxy on my local.
Is there some other file which needs to be manipulated for instant
refreshing of the changes made in tool_conf.xml file ?

Kindly help in this regard.

Regards
Kumardeep
Research Fellow