That would certainly have saved me a fair bit of time since the only indication
I got was an empty set of quotes in the error log.  I always feel like tabs
aren't the best separators for these sorts of files anyway since they are
usually invisible but since that isn't likely to change, making it more obvious
what the problem is would be the best approach.

Shane

--
For urgent cases, contact supp...@biomatters.com

Dr Shane Sturrock