Hi,
On the main galaxy page there is a link 'Report Issue' to the bitbucket issue
tracker, however since a few weeks it is not possible to view or report issues
anymore since it requires membership of the project.
This raises two questions:
1. How should issues be reported?
2. How can we see which issues have been reported by others, and most
importantly, whether they have been addressed by the Galaxy Team.
I think it is very important for any group that maintains a Galaxy instance to
have insight in the known issues and fixes, and I hope this information is
still available somewhere.

With kind regards,
--
David van Enckevort