Hey Greg & Galaxy Team,

Galaxy doesn't load tool sections from multiple files in a consistent
manner. This is a minimal example that demonstrates the problem:

https://bitbucket.org/jmchilton/galaxy-central-tool-load-example
https://bitbucket.org/jmchilton/galaxy-central-tool-load-example/compare

This example specifies two sections, Section 1 and Section 2. The
first time you load up Galaxy, Section 1 appears first followed by
Section 2. On every subsequent time Galaxy is loaded, Section 2
appears first followed by Section 1.

I have attached the smallest patch I could come up with to fix this problem.

While I was in that file, I noticed that a standing request I had the
defunct bug tracker to allow directories to appear in the
tool_config_file option is easy to implement, so I have attached a
patch for that as well if you are so inclined.

Thanks for your time,
-John

John Chilton
Senior Software Developer
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
Office: 612-625-0917
Cell: 612-226-9223
Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/jmchilton
Github: https://github.com/jmchilton