Hi, I wonder if there's some kind of documentation (reference) for the Galaxy
source?

At the moment I have a couple of questions for example.

1. How can I get the dataset object (in my Python wrapper) given the dataset
name?
2. How can I access the job parameters (enered in the UI or 'hidden') in the
Python code?

In general, when I have this kind of questions, where do I look?

-Alex