Hi all,

I have the result of the count tool in one file, as just one number, in a tabular history item:
2160525

I want to divide that number by 3137161264: so I use 'Text Manipulation' to compute 'c1/3137161264'. (the naming of that section could be better IMHO). But I get an error:

An error occurred running this job: /Missing or invalid 'columns' metadata value, click the pencil icon in the history item and select the Auto-detect option to correct it. This tool can only be used with tab-delimited data./

Is there an other way to compute this?

Analysing this bug a bit further:
-- adding more rows still reports this bug
-- adding additional columns makes the bug disappear.

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib