The error suggests that Trackster thinks the dataset is in GTF format, not GFF
format.

Galaxy attempts to guess a format when a file is uploaded. If transcript_id and
gene_id are present in the attributes column, Galaxy will assign it a GTF
format. (In GTF format, attributes transcript_id and gene_id are required.) So
far, this heuristic has worked well, but perhaps it's problematic in your case?

You can manually change the format of a dataset in the main Galaxy UI by
clicking on the pencil icon next to a dataset, selecting the Datatype tab, and
choosing GFF. Once you've changed the format to GFF, you should be able to view
it in Trackster.

J.