I'm using Galaxy from June, 2012. (Sorry if there's already a fix.)

We've got it "working" in production. We've gotten whole pipelines to run.
However, we occasionally get situations where we upload file (using the
FTP mechanism), which seems to be fine, but then I can't get to the data.
I went to Saved Histories, and selected Switch, and it outlined the line
in blue and wrote "current history" next to it. But the right pane still
shows "Unnamed history" with no data in it. Then if I go back to Saved
Histories, I get one or two new Unnamed histories, created within the last
few minutes.

I just tried to "View" the history, which worked (in the middle pane) and
clicked "import and start using history". This seemed to work, but I got
three panes inside the middle pane! When I go back (again) to saved
histories, there are 3 histories - one the imported one with 2 steps, two
unnamed histories, all created < 1 minute ago.

We just asked a beta tester to play with things, and he uploaded two
fastqs, but had what sounds like a similar problem.

Any thoughts on what's happening?

Thanks,

-Amir Karger
Research Computing