Hi all,

What if the input dataset selection for tools could be selected via clicking a dataset (or even more) directly in the history, instead of selecting from that good ol' dropdown box?

It is just that I have to concatenate the contents of 24 files... I agree, in bash the command is typed below two seconds. But we're not (and my data is not) in bash, we have this wonderful Galaxy interface.

Anybody triggered to develop this enhancement ? ;-)

Cheers,
Joachim.

PS: I would have posted on Trello, but I am not allowed to do so. I understand that this is the way to propose enhancements.

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib