Thanks for this Trello. Looks nice and powerful! it would be great to have more Trello lists, like: enhancements requests, Currently working on, ... etc. I love to help sorting the trello lists, but we cannot drag en drop the cards around. A last comment ( ^_^ ) it is rather cumbersome to start voting on Trello.

Cheers,
Joachim