Hi John,

+1 Will it be accepted in galaxy-central? This looks very useful to me.

Cheers,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib

On 10/24/2012 01:41 PM, John Chilton wrote:

Not exactly what you asked for but it would allow you to build tools to solve this problem and I never pass up an opportunity to sell my pull requests:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/pull-request/76/multi-input-data-tool-parameter-fixes

This would allow one to put a multiple="true" on input data parameters. Then a multi-selection widget is rendered instead of a drop down list. We have addressed rerunning tools, interaction with the workflow editor, workflow imports and exports, etc....

-John

John Chilton
Senior Software Developer
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
Office: 612-625-0917 <tel:612-625-0917>
Cell: 612-226-9223 <tel:612-226-9223>
Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/jmchilton
Github: https://github.com/jmchilton