Dear list,

In my galaxy fork, I extensively use the job splitters. Sometimes though, I have to split to different file types for the same job. That raises an exception in the lib/galaxy/jobs/splitters/multi.py module.

I have turned this behaviour off for my own work, but am now wondering whether this is very bad practice. In other words, does somebody know why the multi splitter does not support multiple file type splitting?

cheers,
jorrit

--
Scientific programmer