Hi Bjorn,

I've committed an slightly altered version of your contributed code for
handling tool dependencies that are zip archives in change set
8107:b12140970208, which will be available in the next Galaxy release currently
scheduled for the end of next week.  Your code required Python 2.6+, so I made
some changes to support Python 2.5+.

Please let me know if you have additional questions regarding this.

Thanks very much for your contributions!

Greg Von Kuster