Hi guys,

Just found that history export file created on our galaxy always corrupted.
We spotted that enabling the Apache Compression (on Galaxy wiki) is the
cause.

SetOutputFilter DEFLATESetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \.(?:gif|jpe?g|png)$
no-gzip dont-varySetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \.(?:t?gz|zip|bz2)$
no-gzip dont-vary

The URL for downloading export file does not match either rules.

So I add the 3rd one and issue is fixed.

SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI export_archive no-gzip dont-vary

Maybe anyone in the team can have a look and decide if this should be added
to the wiki:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Apache%20Proxy

Cheers,