Hello all,

I've written a MrBayes wrapper that accepts a Nexus file (presumably containing
a data block and a command block). In order to make it a bit easier for new
users, I was hoping to be able to  let users specify some parameters, such as
their model, in Galaxy, as opposed to including it in the command block of the
Nexus file. Am I correct in thinking this is not possible since MrBayes does
not have a way to invoke commands in-line?

To clarify for non-MrBayes people, my limited understanding is that you either
invoke  the interpreter with "$ mb" and then enter your commands, or directly
execute a Nexus file (containing the data and commands) with " $ mb
<nexusfilename>".

Please correct me if I'm missing something or thinking about this completely
wrong. I'd appreciate any input about MrBayes or a similar kind of tool.

Cheers,

Ann

Ann Gomez

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada | Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada

KW Neatby Bldg | éd. KW Neatby
960 Carling Ave| 960, avenue Carling
Ottawa, ON | Ottawa (ON) K1A 0C6
E-mail Address / Adresse courriel: ann.go...@agr.gc.ca