Hi all,

We are looking at wrapping trimmomatic (
http://www.usadellab.org/cms/index.php?page=trimmomatic ). However to
run, it requires the Illumina adaptor sequences, which are copyright.
I was wondering if anyone has already dealt with this issue when
wrapping other tools and putting them up on a public galaxy instance
or in the Toolshed. For instance, I think that FastQC requires the
same sequences.

I would imagine that Illumina wouldn't want to stop people using these
sequences for analysis purposes, but I'm still thinking we might need
some sort of permission.

Have others dealt with this?

Thanks,
Clare