Started up a cluster on Amazon using the Launch a Galaxy Cloud Instance and got
the following message. Since I don't have any control over where the instances
are run not sure how I can control this. The last 4 or 5 times I have started
up an existing instance has worked with no problem.

Messages (CRITICAL messages cannot be dismissed.)

 1.  [CRITICAL] Volume 'vol-f882ca85' is located in the wrong availability zone
for this instance. You MUST terminate this instance and start a new one in zone
'us-east-1a'. (2012-10-31 14:25:20)