Hello,
I am trying to configure my galaxy instance and I have two problem. The first
one is that I cannot delete users, I created some users for testing, I enabled
the option on the universe_wsg.ini, and the button appears, but the users set
only marked as deleted but they didn't disappear from the users list. Is that
normal?

The second problem is that I am trying to set an email confirmation for ensure
that the users email exists, there is any way to do that? I have introduced the
email information on the ini file, but I cannot see any other option for
enabling that.

Thanks to everyone for your help

Jordi