Hi,

I've been researching the possibility of using dynamic job runner in
combination with job splitting for blast jobs. My main interest is to
create a rule where both the size of the query and the database are
taken into consideration in order to select DRMAA and splitting
options.

My first question is what is the status on dynamic job runner? I found
these two threads, but is not clear to me if this feature is part of
galaxy-dist already:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2011-October/007160.html
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2012-June/010080.html

My second question is if there is any documentation other than the
threads above to configure something like what I describe? In any
case, there is very good information from John in these emails and I
think that should get me started at least.

Cheers,
Carlos