On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Franco Caramia
<franco.cara...@petermac.org> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I’m trying to find documentation or examples on how to wrap web-tools
> (like primer3, optimus primer) in Galaxy.
>
> Any useful links or examples would be of great help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Franco

I'm not answering your question, but Primer3 is available as a command
line tool, so why do you want to wrap a web-tool version of it?

Also EMBOSS have a command line wrapper providing a conventional
Unix API to primer3. There are some EMBOSS wrappers in the Galaxy
ToolShed, but I don't see one for primer3 yet.

Regards,