Hi Alan,

I'm CC'ing the Galaxy-Dev list on my response to your question.

I talked with Jen Jackson on this.  Her suggestion is that the symlink is
most likely the problem somehow - this time.  When in doubt, getting rid of
these good place to start. So recommended starting solution to try - use
full paths for everything.  Also probably keep all on same partition for
the best performance, but that would be hard to defend (there was some
debate about this recently).

Many thanks to Jen for her (as always) careful consideration.

Dave C.

--
<http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/GCC2012>http://galaxyproject.org/
http://getgalaxy.org/