Hi Alex,

Thanks for reporting this error. This is likely caused by the change in type
for one of the parameters used in the tool between when the original job was
run and when the workflow extraction was attempted. I've committed a fix in
changeset 8169:6ff28399645a and also added a warning message when extracting
workflows that have differences in tool versions in changeset
8170:4ce18911037c.

If this isn't the likely cause (the original tool run was recent and the
extraction was performed with the same tool version) or if you still have the
issue after apply the fix, please let us know.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan