We recently upgraded our local galaxy install and followed the procedure that
now uses "bwa" from the galaxy toolshed. Since the upgrade "bwa" alignments are
generating the following error (exact file paths redacted):

[bwt_restore_bwt] fail to open file '/path_to/bwa_path/mm9_all.fa.rbwt'. Abort!

/bin/sh: line 1: 14044 Aborted                 (core dumped) bwa aln -t 4
/path_to/bwa_path/mm9_all.fa /path_to/galaxy/002/dataset_2377.dat >
/path_to/galaxy-prod/galaxy-dist/database/tmp/tmpxb3Bvr/tmpJeewN0

We are using indexes made by bwa (0.6.0 also tried 0.6.2) but I do not see the
"*.rbwt" file mentioned above in the indexes we have. BWA was working prior to
the upgrade with the indexes currently in place.

We are using "LSF" for job queuing on the cluster. All other tools appear to be
working fine.

Thanks,

Hemant