Hello,

I am still unable to upload a 5.2 GB Illumina dataset to the local
instance of Galaxy. When atempting to upload as fastq file, the error
sais Transfer is interrupted" with no additional information available.
Whe attempting to upload using admin's "Upload directory of
files" (after enabling the corresponding options in universe_wsgi.ini,
the following error is generated"

Error attempting to display contents of library (SC datasets):
(OperationalError) no such column: True u'SELECT dataset_permissions.id
AS dataset_permissions_id, dataset_permissions.create_time AS
dataset_permissions_create_time, dataset_permissions.update_time AS
dataset_permissions_update_time, dataset_permissions.action AS
dataset_permissions_action, dataset_permissions.dataset_id AS
dataset_permissions_dataset_id, dataset_permissions.role_id AS
dataset_permissions_role_id XnFROM dataset_permissions XnWHERE True AND
dataset_permissions.action = ?' ['access'].

Finally I tried to upload a compressed fastq.gz file. It seem to
finished uploading (green highlight turned to yellow), and some
processing (unpacking?) ensued, but after a while another error was
generated:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/yaximik/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line
384, in <module>
    __main__()
  File "/home/yaximik/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line
373, in __main__
    add_file( dataset, registry, json_file, output_path )
  File "/home/yaximik/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line
270, in add_file
    line_count, converted_path = sniff.convert_newlines( dataset.path,
in_place=in_place )
  File "/home/yaximik/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/sniff.py", line
98, in convert_newlines
    for i, line in enumerate( file( fname, "U" ) ):
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Why reporting is disabled from within this instance of Galaxy? KInda
silly - there is suggestion to report the error to the developers' team
and after long typing it says "Disabled". Having encountered that "joke"
before I wisely copied the message content before "sending" it over
(that is trashing in fact),  so I can send using outside email.

Vladimir