Hi developers,

We have our own instance running and under continuoius development.
I installed velvetg and velveth from the toolshed (revision
0:4afe13ac23b6<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/view_changelog?id=9dca5b8f68c509af>)
and manually installed binaries for velvet_1.2.08.
When I try to test it under the galaxy web interface, the job does not
failed but all files are empty except the first one that contains the
following error message :

[0.000000] Unknown option: -ins_length3

I guess this might come from the version of the binaries and the
version the xml wrapper was written for are different. Does anyone
knows which binaries version I should use ?

How is it that the job does not appears as failed ? Any help will
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Philippe