Very likely you have to use the API for these kinds of workflows.
The UI for Galaxy is very limited in workflows that deviate from the One Input
paradigm.

Even for the most common workflow (paired end DNA sequencing of multiple
samples ) you have to resort to using the API...Puzzling...

Regards,

Thon de Boer, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Guru
+1-650-799-6839