Hi dev list,

What is the simplest xml I can put into a tool_dependencies.xml
for it to create a dummy env.sh in tool-dependency/tool/version/
..../awef234243/env.sh

And will this be sourced each time. Or does the dependency need to be
some sort of "successfully install" status for it to be sourced?

Ideally I would be elegant if there is a way to create this env.sh
easily as it's the best way for a galaxy admin to manage the different
versions of dependencies.

Thanks,
Kevin.