Hi Matthiew,

Can you clarify the version of Galaxy you are using?  What is the result of
typing "hg heads" in your Galaxy installation directory?

ALso, I noticed the following in your paster log:

131.254.16.26 - - [12/Nov/2012:10:52:26 +0200] "GET
/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories HTTP/1.1" 500 -
"http://dev-galaxy.genouest.org/admin"; "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64;
rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0"
Debug at: http://dev-galaxy.genouest.org/_debug/view/1352713905

Directing your browser to the URL in the "Debug at" address will provide a
stack trace of the exception thrown due to the problem.  What is this this
complete stack trace?

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster