-----Original Message-----
From: Rolando Mantilla <rolandomantil...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:31:20
To: <galaxy-u...@lists.bx.psu.edu>
Subject: Warning message

I'm having issues with the FASTQ_Groomer. What I have done it first
I downloaded an SRA file created by an Ion torrent sequencer from the NCBI
site. Then used the fastq-dump app from the NCBI site to covert the .sra
file to .fastq file. When I uploaded the data into galaxy it recognized it
as a fastq(as it should) but when I try to run the FASTQ groomer I get the
message and warnings below. I also have already downloaded the the
blast_datatypes tool from the tool_shed. I truly don't know what the issue
is, any help

An error occurred running this job: *Groomed 12376 sanger reads into
sanger reads.

*WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error loading datatype with
extension 'blastxml': 'module' object has no attribute 'BlastXml'
            WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Overriding conflicting
datatype with extension 'blastxml', using datatype from
/mnt/galaxyData/tmp/tmpdP_cZ7.