Hi Akshay,

I don't know the answer to your question.  So:

1) I went to http://galaxyproject.org/search/web/ and searched for
"timeout" and then "timeout workflow."  There are lots of email threads
(and I learned some stuff :-), but I didn't find a direct answer to your
question.

2) I'm sending your question to the galaxy-dev list where it will be seen
by hundreds of galaxy admins and tool developers.  (And this thread will
also be found by any future searches.)

Thanks,

Dave C

--