Similar entries for other tool shed tools that are installed into a Galaxy
instance using the Galaxy Admin interface (not the tool migration stage
process) are available in the shed_tool_con.xml file (or whatever shed-related
files you have defined in your Galaxy config).

You can also find tool ids for all of the tools loaded into your Galaxy tool
panel by inspecting the single file name integrated_tool_conf.xml.  Using this
file, you won't have to inspect more than the single file.

These files are all described in the tool shed wiki at the following page.

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/GalaxyToolPanel

Greg Von Kuster