I found out about Galaxy based on the ENCODE project making a big deal about
packaging the software they used on a CD and available for download. I
misplaced the CD and following some link on an ENCODE/Nature web site found
Galaxy. What I haven't found is any public workflows that would indicate this
is what ENCODE was doing to call SNPs or assemble RNAseq data. It appears that
number of public workflows are minimal. Maybe I am not pointing to the correct
repository. Can someone provide some guidance on ENCODE use of Galaxy and where
I can find ENCODE workflows? I seem to remember the ENCODE Nature publication
having a CD but never looked at it. If this was the case did ENCODE package a
vmware'ish version of Galaxy on the CD?

Thanks

Scooter