On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Christophe Antoniewski
<droso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but the second script output is empty. I suspect that the second script is
> launched when the output of the first script is not available yet.

I'm pretty sure we do not currently support multiple "command" tags.
However whatever is in the command text is always run through a shell
(sh), so you can use pipes and such directly, just don't specify
interpreter at all:

        <command>python plotter.py $input $minsize $maxsize $factor
$output | bash r_wrapper.sh $Rplotter</command>

...should work.