Hi Galaxy Dev Team.

We are looking to put xgrid into the galaxy api as part of a summer project. We are hoping to add this functionality directly into galaxy so that all users can benefit.

We are curious where to start investigating how galaxy interfaces with grids.

We hope to integrate the functionality into galaxy so that a user can specify xgrid in the config file and galaxy will deal with the rest of the interfacing with xgrid.

This would of course only be avaliable to MACOSX galaxy installs.

Cheers James.
    Research Assistant
    Department of Biochemistry
    University Of Otago