Hi all,

This is a strange error, still lingering around on our Galaxy. From time to time, some tools fail, with the same error:

job stderr:
/bin/sh: fastx_clipper: command not found

So I log in as the user Galaxy, and run the tools successfully on the commandline. The solution is to restart the complete machine. I run CentOS6.3 with Galaxy distro 12fcd068b12e (Okt 23 release).

Apparently, the PATH of the Galaxy session gets corrupted during running Galaxy, and I don't know where or how. Anybody a hint? Perhaps somebody knows how to reset the PATH of the current sessions where Galaxy is running as?

Thanks,

Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib